--Bakou Systems Co., Ltd--
Bakou Systems provide state-of-the-art solutions backed by reputed vendors specialised areas of Wired and Wireless #Infrastructure, #Converged Networks, IP Telephony, Security Camera and integrated #ELV.
We are looking for more talent person to join us!
Join us, we offer you an extraordinary chance to learn, to develop and to be part of an exciting experience and team.
- Responsible for the design, consulting and pre-sales coordination for projects with ELV related solutions.
- Estimation material/ Generate BoQ for Quotation.
- Layouts drawing, designs proposals for security and automation system.
- Technical & Commercial support
- Team work spirit, creativity, honesty and hard work.
- 2+ Years' hand on experience in design and implement Fire Alarm, Intruder Detection, Intercom, Public Address and Security, Automation Systems
- Ability to interact with supplier and end users, provide technical support.
- Capability to review, create and modify AutoCAD drawing. Mastering MS Office, Visio or drawing application.
- Certified in Electrical/Electronics or Computer Science Engineer
Nice to have
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Electrical or Telco
- Like technology, and love to work in Automation, Security & live saving system
- Good knowledge Electrical or IP Network products
- Fluent in Khmer & English
Special for student, we open 3 seat for intern student who seeking for growth, learning & earning.
What's great in the job?
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Express your idea and space for personal growth
- Where you can show your leadership and talent
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work. You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Healthcare, work insurance
Self development, skill training
Public holiday, Sick, and paid leaves
Save on commute
Phone Card, Gas allowance
How to apply:
Submit your CV online or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or pass your CV to our office or online "Apply now".
Tel: 023 232 777, 087 575 787, 092 755 767
* Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted